- Life on Earth is based on Oxygen.
To obtain oxygen we have to breathe.
- Breathing is an automatic action of our body, controlled by our brain, so that in our lungs CO is exchanged or converted into O2. We breathe about 22.000 times per day to be able to continue with our life.
- The mechanism to breathe correctly should be subtle and rhythmical. We should inhale and exhale with our nose. When we exhale we should double the time we take to inhale and pause between 1 or 2 seconds.
- Our breathing should be diaphragmatic, as a rule, because while we breathe, our abdomen and all our organs receive a massage which tones and helps them to fulfill their functions correctly.
- When our brain detects a possible danger or attack, it prepares our organism to defend itself or to escape from it. (fight or flee) causing HYPERVENTILATION.